Amy Palanjian is a writer, editor, recipe developer, and the founder of Yummy Toddler Food and the author of Food Play, a new cookbook for little kids. Her work has appeared in outlets including AllRecipes, Bon Appétit, Parents, Real Simple, The Kitchn, and Mother.ly. She cohosts the Comfort Food podcast and lives near Des Moines, Iowa, with her husband and three children.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How parents can navigate kitchen burnout during COVID
- Ways to engage with children who have very selective palates
- Fun ways to involve your children in the cooking process
- How to raise confident eaters who trust their food choices
- What to do when other people comment on your child’s body + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support The Podcast:
- Support Our Sponsors Using Our Unique “HOOKUP” codes below
- Nurish Personalized Vitamin Packs
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply