Let’s talk about boundaries. ESPECIALLY, during the pandemic, the lines of podcasting, working with clients, building and renovating our rental homes, spending time with family, and me-time have gotten blurred and it’s getting more and more difficult to differentiate between work and play. We need help!
The queen of boundaries, Nedra Tawwab, joins us today in a chat all about the power of boundaries, how to create them, how to keep to them, and what to do when they aren’t being upheld or honored by another person. Nedra has 12 years of experience in relationship therapy, and uses her HUGE following online to help people around the world establish and implement boundaries that create a healthy relationship with others and, most importantly, themselves. Listen in as we learn the importance of self-compassion and grace.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Nedra’s advice for keeping boundaries during the pandemic
- How guilt and fear keeps us from protecting our boundaries
- What to do when others aren’t respecting your boundaries
- How self-compassion and boundaries are linked & MORE!
- Nedra’s Book
- Nedra’s Boundaries Workbook
- Nedra’s SkillShare Course
- Nedra’s Instagram
- Nedra’s Website
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit ritual.com/FOODHEAVEN for 10% off your first 3 months
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply