Have you struggled with how to support someone who is grieving? We can’t tell you how many times we’ve been in incredibly awkward situations or said the wrong thing in an effort to be helpful. Today we’re talking about grief and loss with Rachel Wilkerson Miller, the author of The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to recognize what grief looks like for you
- Grief of your past SELF being a thing
- Ways to identify someone’s needs during grieving
- How to be a good friend to someone who is grieving + MORE!
- Rachel’s Blog & Weekly Newsletter
- Rachel’s Instagram
- Rachel’s Twitter
- Dot Journaling – A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
- The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code, ‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Go to Framebridge.com and use the promo code ‘FOODHEAVEN’ to save an additional 15% off your first order!
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble, gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig It!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply