Break FreeFrom Chronic Dieting
Get our free 3-step mini audio guide to achieving food freedom….even if you’ve tried every diet in the book
If you’re new to the site, we’re Wendy and Jess, Registered Dietitians and Certified Diabetes Educators with Master’s degrees in nutrition. The simplest way to describe us is as BFFs who love to eat, cook and nerd out about anything nutrition related. Read more about our story here. On our site, we dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, you’ve come to the right place.
01. Why You Shouldn’t Get Your Nutrition Info From Influencers
02. PSA: Healthy Eating Should Include Mental and Social Health, Too
03. The Only "Healthy Eating" Rules We Live By
04. Can We All Just Stop With Summer ‘Body Goals’?
05. How Experts Can Make Their Nutrition Advice More Inclusive
06. 7 Foods That Always Cost Less Than 40 Cents Per Serving
07. Can You Eat Intuitively and Also Want to Lose Weight?
08. 4 Tips For Not Feeling Super Stressed About Food During The Holidays
09. How We Eat Healthy Without Going Broke
10. The Importance of Culturally Sensitive Nutrition Advice
Join BFF’s and registered dietitian nutritionists Wendy Lopez and Jessica Jones as they talk to different health & nutrition experts about how we can live healthier, more balanced lives. Each week they deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, hang out with Wendy and Jess every Wednesday to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
01. Why We Stopped Promoting Weight Loss
02. Making Healthy Food Taste Good w/ Ellie Krieger
03. How to Navigate Comparing Yourself to Others w/ Marci Evans
04. Fearing the Black Body w/ Sabrina Strings
05. Getting to the Core of Emotional Eating w/ Ali Shapiro