Pati Jinich is the James Beard Award-winning Mexican chef who has dedicated her career to building a shared understanding between her two home countries: Mexico, where she was born, and the United States, where she lives currently and is raising her family. Today on the pod, we get to know Pati through her love and passion for food and discuss the food-centric traditions of her culture.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How food is an expression of culture in Mexico
- Why Mexican cooking deserves a place on the international culinary stage
- Her favorite regions to eat in Mexico
- The difference between Cali mex and Tex mex
- Pati’s favorite easy Mexican dish you can make at home & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.