- 1/2 cup Quaker Old Fashioned Oats
- ¼ teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon canola oil
- 1/2 cup butternut squash peeled & chopped into 1/2" pieces
- 1/2 cup whole-fat plain (non-Greek) yogurt
- 2 tablespoons chopped walnuts
- 1 tablespoon maple syrup
Preheat the oven to 350F.
Add the oats to a parchment paper-lined baking dish. Sprinkle the cinnamon onto the oats, and then drizzle or spray the canola oil onto the oats. Bake for 15 minutes, flipping the oats with a spatula mid-way. Once done and the oats are crisp and browned, remove from the oven and set aside.
While the oats are baking, add the chopped butternut squash to a pot with boiling water. Cook for 10-15 minutes, or until the squash is tender (not mushy). Drain the cooked squash from water, and set aside.
In a cup, jar, or bowl, layer your parfait with yogurt, butternut squash, toasted oats, walnuts, and finish off with maple syrup. Enjoy!