We posted this recipe on our Instagram here, but we want to make sure you all can see it on the site as well!
- 1-lb pizza dough, homemade recipe is down below
- 1 1/2 cups tuscan kale, finely chopped ⠀
- 3/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 4 cloves garlic, minced ⠀
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano ⠀
- Pinch of salt⠀
- 1 tablespoon olive oil ⠀
- 1 tablespoon Black Truffle Glaze or balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup gorgonzola cheese⠀
- 4 ounces of ricotta or burrata cheese ⠀
Preheat the oven to as high as it goes (ours went up to 550F)⠀
Roll out your dough into a 10-12” pizza crust, and place on a parchment paper lined baking sheet⠀
Add the kale, mushrooms, garlic, oregano, salt, olive oil and truffle glaze to a bowl. ⠀
Massage together and set aside.⠀
Add the gorgonzola cheese to the dough, and then add the massaged kale mix. ⠀
Brush the crust with olive oil, and pop into the oven for 8-10 minutes.⠀
Then add the cheese and cook for another 2-3 minutes.⠀
Enjoy with your favorite toppings!
- 3 1/2 cup all purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon active dry yeast
- 1/2 tablespoon salt
- 1 1/4 cup water
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
Mix the flour, yeast, and salt together in a bowl. Using a metal spoon, mix in the water and oil until all ingredients are worked in together.
Then use your hands to knead the dough into a ball.
The dough should be sticky enough to stick to the bottom of the bowl, but not too sticky to where it’s staying on your hands.
You can add a few drops of cold water as needed, to better work the dough.
Add the pizza dough to a clean bowl, cover the bowl with plastic, and allow to rise for 1-2 hours.
Remove the dough from the bowl and brush with olive oil. You can either use it right now, store in the fridge for a couple days, or freeze until you’re ready to use!
Leave a Reply