Have you thought twice about whether it’s necessary to get off the couch to eat? Yeah, us too. When social distancing first started, it seemed like everyone was making sourdough starters, sauces, stews, and cakes. And then kitchen burnout happened.
For those of you who are burned out and struggling to make sure you’re eating adequately throughout the day, today we’re covering essential kitchen hacks that can help, from pre-made meals to meal prep tips and more. Everybody gotta eat right?
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What makes a meal a meal (hint: cooking is optional)
- Throw together meal ideas that are nutritionally balanced and require minimal prep
- Hacks that will help make meal prep work for you
- Ways to build community through neighbor food swaps
- Why pre-made meals and meal kits are a lifesaver & MORE!
- SELF article: 5 Ways to Make Sure you Eat When You’re Sick of Cooking
• OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.