Most of us have been spending more time in the kitchen lately because we sort of have to. Today we’re talking with Gaby Dalkin from What’s Gaby Cooking about making cooking more approachable and fun during quarantine. We also do a fun fire round where Gaby puts together delicious meals featuring random ingredients you all submitted to us on IG!
Gaby Dalkin (@whatsgabycookin) is a trained chef, recipe developer, entrepreneur and food/lifestyle writer based in Los Angeles. Her blog, WhatsGabyCooking.com, features original recipes and images along with highlights from Gaby’s life and travels. In April 2020, Gaby released her third cookbook, What’s Gaby Cooking: Eat What You Want: 125 Recipes for Real Life. The book reflects Gaby’s approach to balancing moderation and indulgence, while inviting readers to let go of rules and restrictions and simply enjoy good food.
Tune in to learn:
- How Gaby went from eating only buttered noodles and grilled cheese to becoming a 3x cookbook author and top chef
- Her first job as a chef for a high profile celebrity (you’ll never guess who it was)
- We give Gaby your basic quarantine ingredients and she provides genius meal ideas (this would actually be a good reality show)
- Her faaaavvvvorite restaurants in LA (we were frantically writing them down as she told us)
- How she launched an entire podcast about quarantine cooking in just 3 days (it’s actually brilliant) & MORE
SHOUT OUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS:
- OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.