In this episode, we’re back to answer more questions! We love to hear from you guys and this is such a fun way to bang out all your questions! Let’s get into it.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Why we decided to start our podcast
- The low-down on intermittent fasting
- Making your meal prep more exciting
- MSG: yes or no?
- Which oils are good to cook with
- Our thoughts on health & BMI (for more, check out our recent pod w/ Rebecca Scritchfield!)
- Career change later in age to nutrition…yes or no?
- Foods that help us lower inflammation
- Our routine for maintaining healthy natural hair & MORE!
- Is BMI BS? w/ Rebecca Scritchfield
- Eating for Healthy Hair
- The Ultimate Meal Planning Guide
- What’s In Our Pantry
- Our Favorite Kitchen Tools
- Our Best-Of Program (Find the best of everything we’ve ever offered, in one place)
- Carlene’s MSG article
- MSG video
- Budget Bytes and A Couple Cooks for great recipes
SHOUT OUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS
Tired of wearing uncomfortable bras? Take Thirdlove’s online quiz to find a bra with the perfect fit and a premium feel, among more than 70 sizes – including their signature half-cup sizes! Go to ThirdLove.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 15% off your first purchase!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheavenshow
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!