Our guest today is Wintana Kiros – a Registered Dietitian, stylist, former runway model, and founder of Reset Lifestyle. The vision of Reset Lifestyle is to help individuals GAIN their well-being, rather than focusing on weight LOSS.
Wintana combines her background in medical nutrition therapy and behavioral change coaching with experience in the fashion industry to help clients build the confidence to take the first steps to become healthier. She believes habits are what can afford us true well-being, and will allow us to feel good, look good, and do good for our family, friends, and community.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Wintana’s journey from stylist to dietitian
- The surprising ways our bodies change as we age and why it matters for our style
- Making peace with and (finally) getting rid of old clothes
- The top 3 things NOT to do when it comes to how you approach your body and fashion
- Tips for being stylish on a budget
- How to dress to your current body (and special considerations for larger bodies)
- Her favorite places to shop that carry brands for larger bodies
- & MORE!
- Dressing Your Here And Now Body by Rachael Hartley
- Book a Session w/ Wintana!
SHOUTOUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS:
Curious about how CBD can help you? Need help getting deeper relaxation? Get 50% off and free shipping on your first order of any Manitoba Harvest Broad Spectrum Hemp Extract products using code FOODHEAVEN at checkout (until 8/31).
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!