Are you always running late to meetings? Do you wonder where did all of the hours go in the day? After exploring my burnout, I realized that the biggest trigger for being depleted is not managing time effectively. The problem is, when do you ever learn how to manage your time well? Unfortunately, it’s not something we are taught in school or even as adults. Listen in to learn about time management as we pick the brain of expert Laura Vanderkam, author of several time management books, including the forthcoming Tranquility by Tuesday: Nine Ways to Calm the Chaos and Make Time for What Matters.
In This Episode, We’ll Cover:
- The irony of Laura being late to a presentation on time management
- How to build a life that serves you by managing your time effectively
- What to do when you have a lot of friends/fam that you want to spend time with but feel drained afterward
- How to set boundaries for phone use
- & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.