These garlic-forward salmon balls are tender and flavorful. Add them to a salad or grain bowl for a boost of protein. Or, serve them with your favorite starch and vegetables for a healthy dinner.
Baked Garlicky Salmon Balls
- 2 6 ounce cans boneless, skinless salmon, drained
- 3 tablespoons Italian breadcrumbs
- 1 scallion, thinly sliced
- 1 large egg, lightly beaten
- 1 tablespoon plain strained yogurt, such as Greek-style
- 1 tablespoon garlic, minced
Preheat oven to 400°F. Line a large rimmed baking sheet with parchment paper.
Combine salmon, breadcrumbs, scallion, egg, yogurt and garlic in a large bowl; stir, breaking up the salmon, until well mixed. With clean hands, roll about 1 1/2 tablespoons of the mixture into a ball; place on the prepared baking sheet. Repeat with the remaining mixture, making 18 to 20 salmon balls. Lightly coat the balls with cooking spray. Bake, flipping once, until firm and golden, about 20 minutes.
You can find more details about this recipe at eatingwell.com: Baked Garlicky Salmon Balls
Leave a Reply