We are going there ya’ll! We’re talking all things sex today with Dr. Lindsey Brooks, sex therapist turned sex educator. Sexual empowerment is absolutely connected to wellness and provides a powerful way to connect deeper with ourselves. Tune in to learn more about building sexual self-knowledge and developing pleasure-positive mindsets.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How sexual empowerment is connected to wellness
- What sex-negative mindsets are and how to overcome them
- Things that get in the way of sexual empowerment • Ways to improve sexual communication + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Made In: Madeincookware.com/foodheaven code foodheaven
- Coors Pure: coorspure.com/foodheaven
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.