In today’s episode, we chat with the golden girl of wellness, Candice Kumai. Candice Kumai is a classically trained chef, former line cook, former TV host, former-model-turned wellness journalist, & six-time, best-selling author.
Her latest book is Kintsugi Wellness: The Japanese Art of Nourishing Mind, Body, and Spirit. She is also the host of the Wabi Sabi podcast, where she keeps it super real. Today we’re talking to Candice about culture, business, food, her career, and more!
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Candice’s experiences navigating through the culinary & wellness world as a Japanese-American woman
- How to power through feelings of isolation and defeat as an entrepreneur
- What Kintsugi is, and the story behind the making of Kintsugi Wellness
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheavenshow
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!