These past few weeks have been quite the ride, amirite? Many of us went from having a solid routine to now being at home with our lives in disarray. We recorded a special episode for you that covers how to stay nourished in times of chaos. How have you all been taking care of yourselves these past few weeks?
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- The importance of creating a routine if you’re spending your days indoors
- How to be efficient & creative with your cooking during these times
- Our favorite ways to stay connected while practicing social distancing
- Why this may be a great time to finally do those projects you’ve been putting off
- & MORE!
- CNN’s Fact vs Fiction Podcast
- Financial Literacy & Wellness with Mabel Nunez
- Take advantage of FREE classes on Brit + Co, using code SELFCARE at classes.brit.co/learn/
SHOUT OUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS
Beauty Counter’s mission is to get safer products into the hands of everyone. For a limited time, new customers get 10% off your first purchase of $100 or more when you use the promo code FOODHEAVEN at beautycounter.com
Looking for an easy way to take quality CBD? Premium CBD by Feals will keep your head clear and help you feel your best. Become a member today at feals.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!