Today we’re talking all about financial health and literacy with Mabel Nuñez! Mabel is the founder and Chief Investment Officer of Girl$ on The Money – a stock market investing education company targeted to women, minorities, and individuals that are underrepresented in the world of investing.
She is passionate about investing education, helping women feel more confident around money topics, and empowering them to take action and control of their finances. Mabel is also the author of an Amazon Best seller “Stock Market Investing Mini Lessons for Beginners” and teaches highly rated courses around the topics of investing. Through all of her resources and social media platforms – she shares information that is meant to inspire people to live their best financial life. You can follow Mabel on Instagram @girlsonthemoney.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- How finances have an effect on physical and mental health
- Practical ways people can live more frugally, without feeling like they’re living out of a jar
- How much you should be saving
- How to build credit
- Accounts to set up for financial success
- What to know before investing
- How to build generational wealth in our families and communities?
- & MORE!
- Saturday Newsletter and Wealth Building Tips
- Stock Investing Bootcamp for Beginners
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!