Have you ever felt like homeownership wasn’t attainable for you? We did too….until we learned about some of the programs to help make home buying a possibility for first-time homebuyers. In today’s episode, we chat with Matthew Garland (@mgthemortgageguy), licensed mortgage broker and Division Manager at United Northern Mortgage Bankers. This is a goodie so make sure to tune in!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The best credit score to have when applying for mortgages
- How the American dream is flawed
- The benefits of having a realtor
- What “Don’t be house rich, and cash poor” means
- The difference between ELIGIBILITY & AFFORDABILITY
- Whether or not home warranties are a scam
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply