Generational wealth is a buzz term we’ve been seeing a lot lately, but what does it actually mean? Today we’re talking with Jala Eaton, an attorney who specializes in estate planning and contract law. She has so much valuable information to share and we had so many questions, so we broke this up into two parts.
Jala is an attorney, licensed to practice law in California and specializing in estate planning and contract law. Fueled by her passion to close the racial wealth gap, she became a Certified Trust and Fiduciary Advisor (CTFA) designation and founded On My Own Financial, LLC. A business created to inform, educate, and empower millennials to manage and protect their assets through estate planning and financial literacy.
Through her business Jala speaks to people of all ages about the importance of understanding money, having a trust, and investing at an early age. She believes small realizations like these will lead to opportunities for more communities to truly build generational wealth giving them the ability to thrive within the economy. Prior to making the leap from the cubicles of corporate America, she worked as a Trust Officer managing the wealth of multi-millionaires.
In The First Episode We’ll Cover:
- What estate planning looks like in practice
- The four most important documents you should consider having
- The legal implications of not having an estate plan
- How Jala’s relationship with money has evolved throughout the years + MORE!
In The Second Episode We’ll Cover:
- What generational wealth means and practical ways to build it.
- Conventional and nonconventional ways to build assets
- The power of compound interest and how it works
- Ways to build wealth when we don’t have much money
- What a trust is and who should consider having one + MORE!
- Jala’s Instagram
- Jala’s Facebook
- Jala’s Website
- Jala’s Investing Basics Course
- Get Wealth Tips In Your Inbox!
3 Ways You Can Support The Podcast:
- Support Our Sponsors Using Our Unique “HOOKUP” codes below
- Nourish by NatureMade
- Simple Mills Use code HEAVEN20 for 20% off your order!
- Panasonic Kitchen
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply