Is it possible to have TOO many friends? (Hint: yes it is.) Today on the podcast, we chat with author Rachel Wilckerson Miller about how to be a good friend to yourself and others. Rachel is the perfect person to talk to about this because she wrote a whole book on this topic (The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People…order it NOW). Today we deep dive into all things friendship, including how to be a good friend, how to balance all your friendships, what to do when conflict arises and creating tools for implementing boundaries.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to be a good friend without burning yourself out
- How to deal with conflict in a friendship (because avoidance is not the answer)
- Practical tools for setting boundaries with your besties
- & MORE!
- Blog & Weekly Newsletter
- Dot Journaling – A Practical Guide: How to Start and Keep the Planner, To-Do List, and Diary That’ll Actually Help You Get Your Life Together
- The Art of Showing Up: How to Be There for Yourself and Your People
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Get 35% off site-wide when you use code FOODHEAVEN at CozyEarth.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply