Our relationship to money has been so weird and complicated throughout the years, but we’re now in a place where we see money as a facilitator for living life on our terms. In talking about all aspects of wellness, money is an important part of the conversation. Specifically on how to build assets and wealth, especially when you don’t come from money. Today on the podcast we talk about how we manage our finances, from investing in real estate to planning for retirement.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Our financial situations growing up and how that influences how we manage our money now
- The biggest financial mistakes we’ve made
- How we diversify our income
- Our money-saving advice & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit framebridge.com and use promo code FOODHEAVEN to save an additional 15% off your first order
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.