Wondering if you need to eat plant-based in order to be healthy? (Hint: the answer is no). In today’s episode we dive into the rise of plant-based eating in the US and why so many people are flocking to this style of eating. If you are a plant-based eater (or plan to become one) we discuss how you can make sure to incorporate a wide variety of nutrients in order to meet your dietary needs.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Plant based vs. Plant Forward
- How going vegan can affect your vitamin and mineral levels + supplement considerations
- The truths about B12
- The two types of iron + how to ensure that you are meeting your needs
- How incorporating a variety of foods in your diet is key!
- & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit cozyearth.com to get 35% off site-wide when you use the code FOODHEAVEN
- Visit ritual.com/FOODHEAVEN for 10% off your first three months
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.