A lot of us already had issues getting quality sleep before, and now with COVID it’s all gone out the window. Today we’re talking with psychologist Justin Gibson who is trained in CBTI (Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia). We’ll be discussing practical ways to improve sleep quality during COVID.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What Cognitive Behavioral Therapy for Insomnia (CBTI) is and why it’s effective
- The difference between insomnia and occasional sleep troubles
- How many hours a night people should actually be sleeping
- Myths vs facts about sleep health & MORE!
Shout to to this weeks sponsors:
• Visit blakesseedbased.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 20% off your first order now!
• Tasting Room: Go to TastingRoom.com and enter code FOOD at checkout to get your wine tasting kit for just $9.95 ($30 in savings) plus Free Shipping!
• Urban Movie: Visit UMC.TV and use code FOODHEAVEN for an extended 30-day free trial. After that, it’s just $4.99 per month.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.