Quarantine can add an added layer of stress to intimate relationships, especially if you’re quarantined together under the same roof. Today we have clinical psychologist Dr. Adia Gooden back on the pod to talk about how to navigate relationships and dating during this time. She provides incredibly useful information for people who are in intimate relationships, living with their partner, and/or wanting to date.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The potential pros and cons of being cooped up with a partner during quarantine
- What “doing the work” actually means within the context of a relationship
- Ways to circumvent some of the biggest challenges couples face during quarantine
- How to keep the romance alive during quarantine
- Ways couples can strengthen their relationship and deepen their connection during quarantine
- Creative and safe ways to date during quarantine & MORE!
Shout to to this weeks sponsors:
• Visit blakesseedbased.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 20% off your first order now!
• Tasting Room: Go to TastingRoom.com and enter code FOOD at checkout to get your wine tasting kit for just $9.95 ($30 in savings) plus Free Shipping!
• Urban Movie: Visit UMC.TV and use code FOODHEAVEN for an extended 30-day free trial. After that, it’s just $4.99 per month.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply