I can’t express how stoked I am to post this recipe! I love finding unique ways to cook vegetables, and this recipe right here is a winner on so many levels. All you need to do is spread the herb mix onto the cauliflower, pop in the oven, and (wah-lah) you have a beautiful golden bundle of joy. This recipe yields 8 servings, which makes it great for family dinners and potlucks. You can slice it up in wedges and enjoy as a side dish, or you can cut it up into florets and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce.
The cauliflower provides a hefty dose of vitamin C and the peas provide plenty of vitamin K. Cauliflower is super versatile, which makes it an excellent kitchen staple. Cauliflower is best in season during the summer months, but you can always find it in your supermarket. Cauliflower is also an excellent source of vitamin C as well as folate and potassium.
Begin by cutting the leaves off of the cauliflower. In a bowl, mix up the yogurt with some paprika, black pepper, curry powder, cayenne, and a touch of salt. Place the cauliflower on a roasting pan and spread the yogurt mix all over the the cauliflower head. Bake it at 400F for about 30-40 minutes. Once it has a slight crisp, this dish is ready to be enjoyed!
The cauliflower has all the flavor and all the nutrients. Enjoy as a side or a main dish. How do you like the flavor of this recipe? Let us know in the comments section below! Happy cooking! xo
- 1 head of cauliflower
- 1 cup of plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons of smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon of black pepper
- 1 teaspoon of curry powder
- A pinch of cayenne pepper and salt, to taste
- Preheat the oven to 400F.
- Cut off the leaves and root from the cauliflower.
- In a bowl, mix the yogurt with all of the spices.
- Place the cauliflower on a roasting pan.
- With a spoon or a cooking brush, spread the yogurt mix evenly onto the cauliflower.
- Bake at 400F for 30-40 minutes, or until golden brown color is reached.
- Cut into wedges, and enjoy as a side to your favorite meal!
- This recipe yields 8 servings, which makes it great for family dinners and potlucks. You can slice it up in wedges and enjoy as a side dish, or you can cut it up into florets and enjoy with your favorite dipping sauce. Happy cooking!