Chef Harold Villarosa, or “Uncle Harold” as he is known in the industry, has been on our radar ever since we saw his YouTube video content for Bon Appetit last year. IMO, Harold made Bon Appetit interesting again – which is why we wanted to get in touch and pick his brain about all things FOOD. Tune in as we chat with Chef Harold about his journey into the industry, his passion for cultural cooking, his favorite places to eat and MORE!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How Chef Harold got the nickname, “Uncle Harold”
- Where Harold gets his inspiration for cultural cooking
- His tips and tricks for cooking newbies
- Harolds MANY upcoming projects
- Chef Harold’s Instagram
- Chef Harold’s Website
- Chef Harold’s YouTube Channel
- Filipino Soul Food
- Go Against the Grain
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Go to Blueland.com/foodheaven to get 20% off your first order
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.