Have you completely fallen off track with intuitive eating during the pandemic? This is totally normal considering how insane this past year has been! You may find yourself skipping meals, experiencing changes in appetite, not being motivated to cook, and the list goes on. Today we’re talking about practical ways to navigate these things.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to be more compassionate and understanding with yourself
- Ways to ease back into intuitive eating
- Practical tips to create consistency with eating habits & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Talkspace use code foodheaven
- Reel Paper use code foodheaven
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply