Are you a busy college student who struggles with eating healthy on campus? Then this week’s minisode is perfect for you!
Our question this week comes from Tori, a student at the University of Virginia. Tori says that she often has a hard time eating healthy because of time constraints, limited/unhealthy options in the dining hall, and only having a microwave and a mini fridge in her dorm. Listen in for some tips and tricks on good nutrition in college!
In this episode you’ll learn:
- Why eating healthy and being a college student don’t have to be mutually exclusive
- The 4 pieces of cooking equipment every dorm room must have
- My top 5 tips for eating healthy on campus – even if there are no healthy options in the dining hall
- My favorite snacks that every college student should have in their backpack
Links from the Episode:
- Healthy Dorm Recipes
- 23 Dorm Meals You Can Make in a Microwave
- 8 Weeks to a Healthier You Online Course (use the coupon code foodheavenpodcast for 20% off at checkout)
How to submit a question:
It’s easy! Simply record your question on the voice memo of your phone and email it to us at email@example.com. We’ll try our best to answer your question on an upcoming episode (and we’ll be sure to email you when we feature your question).
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheavenshow
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every other week. In each episode we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!