In this episode, a listener submits a question about emotional eating and asks what they should do when food is their main coping mechanism. We’ll be digging into this topic and will also be sharing some updates about what we’ve been up to lately!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How food is an important and valid coping mechanism
- The importance of creating a toolbox for coping with stress and anxiety
- Suggestions for addressing anxiety that have nothing to do with food
- The role of flexibility and self-compassion & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Nutritional Freedom join.nutritionalfreedom.co/
- Free cup of yogurt at foragerproject.com/
- Pachamama code FOODHEAVEN
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply