Do you get the tingles?? If you are an ASMR fanatic like me (Jess), you know exactly what I’m talking about. Did you know that ASMR is the 3rd most popular search of ALL time on YouTube? In today’s episode, we chat with an ASMRtist (get it? ASMR + artist = ASMArtist *slaps knee*) about how this all started and WTF is going on for people when they experience ASMR. Join us as we chat all things ASMR with Tammy Lung, a Healing Touch Apprentice and founder of the LIVE ASMR pop-up, The Tingles Bar @tinglesbar.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Our experience with “the tingles”
- The historic lack of representation in the ASMRtist space
- The science behind ASMR
- Why do some people love ASMR while others hate it
- How to find your tingle triggers & MORE
- Tammy’s Website
- Tammy’s ASMR Faves: Gentle Whisperer, Whispers Red, Nanou ASMR, Gibi ASMR & ASMRthechew
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.