Do you sometimes wish that there could be an on and off switch for sleep? (*Raises hand*) Do you find it difficult to stay alert and productive throughout the day? (*Raises both hands*) In this mini-sode, we discuss our pathways to better sleep, practical items to aid in a sustained slumber, and the art of winding down.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
• Hacks for what to do when sleeping is difficult
• How sleep is a form of self-compassion
• Items that we find helpful to get a full night of rest
• Tips and tricks on how to wind down
• How to identify if you’ve gotten a good sleep & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
• Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
• Go to mzwallace.com/foodheaven for 15% off your first purchase
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.