Intuitive eating is an evidenced-based approach to eating that helps people tune into their body’s unique needs, rather than relying on external food rules to determine what, when, and how much they eat. We’ve gotten a lot of questions about whether or not it’s possible to eat intuitively AND pursue weight loss at the same time.
In today’s episode we’ll cover:
- The core principles of intuitive eating and what they look like in practice
- Navigating body dissatisfaction while wanting to eat more intuitively
- How diet culture may be informing our food choices and desire to lose weight
- Ways to shift your perspective from wanting to change your body to changing how you feel about your body & MORE!
- NYT Article: Smash the Wellness Industry
- SELF article: Can You Eat Intuitively and Want to Lose Weight
• OMAX Health: Visit OMAXhealth.com and enter code FOODHEAVEN at checkout for 20% off Cryofreeze and sitewide
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply