Did you guys know you can freeze cheese, bread, tomato sauce…even TOFU (I just discovered that one)?
In this week’s podcast episode we talk to the OG of budget eating, Beth Moncel of Budget Bytes.
In our brand new episode, we talk to Beth about how she was able to grow her blog into a full-time hustle, her strategies to eating healthy on a budget, how she creates inexpensive recipes, & more!
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- Beth’s process for creating budget-friendly recipes…that actually taste good
- Beth’s cooking philosophy in 3 words and her personal wellness philosophy (it’s basically the same as mine)
- The birth of Beth’s Budget Bytes blog, and how she grew it to a full-time hustle
- Strategies to eating healthy on a budget when you don’t have the time
- Utilizing the freezer to save money
- & MORE!
SHOUTOUT TO OUR PODCAST SPONSORS
Looking for interesting CBD products that go beyond the usual pills or oils? Check out Cured Nutrition’s CBD cookie dough, dog treats, & more! Get 15% off all Cured Nutrition products with code FOODHEAVEN at checkout!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!