A few weeks ago, we were DMing Nasim Lahbichi about how much of a hot mess dating has been. Truth be told, dating can be messy in general, but it’s been ESPECIALLY challenging during the pandemic. So, of course we figured we should make an episode out of this! Join us as we keke with our favorite recipe developer, Nasim, about dating, relationships, love, break ups and everything in between.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- The juicy details of our past relationships
- Wendy’s (shady AF?) story about throwing her ex’s computer out of the window
- Online dating wins and fails and our experience dating during the pandemic
- Jess’s experience with a certifiably insane crazy love-bomber
- The truths about filtering out the duds
- Red Flags vs Green Flags
- Love Languages & MORE!
- Nasim’s Instagram
- Book Mentioned The Course of Love
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply