Today we’re talking with one of our favorite people on IG, Devon Price about these companies scamming us into going back to the office to work. Did you know that there has been a significant increase in productivity since the pandemic started? It’s probably because many workers have had the opportunity to work from home and maintain a healthy work-life-home-life relationship. With that being said, isn’t it weird that many managers are asking folks to come back to the office? Why?
Today we go on a deep dive with author & social psychologist Dr. Devon Price about all things work place. Listen as we talk about research and STATISTICS on productivity, creating boundaries, tools to be an advocate for ourselves at work and MORE!
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How Devon feels about internet stardom
- Devon’s newest book, Laziness Does Not Exist
- Productivity during the pandemic
- The MANY benefits of working from home & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit MadeInCookware.com/foodheaven and use promo code foodheaven for 15% off your first order
- Visit HelloFresh.com/foodheaven14 and use code foodheaven14 for up to 14 free meals and 3 gifts
- See how you can invest today at HartEFT.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.