Is it just us or has instagram been a hot mess lately with these algorithm changes? It’s exhausting. We have been trying to play the game while still staying on brand- and with Instas incessant need to change it up every week, our engagement is ALL OVER THE PLACE. Today on the pod we chat with our boy Kevin Curry to get to the bottom of what’s going on. He’s a fellow foodie with a passion for spreading the idea that food should never be boring to be healthy. With over 2 million followers on Insta, what better person to air our grievances out with than the king of social media himself. Listen as we express our frustrations together and brainstorm our next moves.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How instagram’s constant need to change its platform and algorithm negatively impacts its creators
- Advice for creators who are feeling burned out
- How Instagram incentivizes paying for ads for growth and makes it near to impossible to do it organically
- Methods to keep your inspiration for connection and creation alive
- How BIPOC people are being affected more by these issues
- What the future of social media and content creation looks like
- Walmart South Park: Walmart Opens in South Park
- Kevin’s Instagram
- Kevin’s YouTube Channel
- Kevin’s Facebook
- Kevin’s App
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- See how you can invest today at HartETF.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.