What should you do when your partner makes negative comments about your weight or food choices? Some people might say “dump them” but this may not be helpful for someone who wants to find ways to make the relationship work. Today we’re talking through this with Ragen Chastain, a speaker, writer, trained researcher, Certified Health Coach, and thought leader in Weight Science, Weight Stigma, and the Health at Every Size paradigm.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Red flags that your partner is fatphobic
- How online dating photos can tell a lot about a partner’s view on body image
- Ways to constructively bring up this conversation with your partner
- Setting boundaries for weight and body talk
- When it’s time to leave the relationship + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit katefarms.com and use the code, ‘wendyjess15’ to get 15% off your purchase!
- Head over to thatitfruit.com/foodheaven and use code FOODHEAVEN to get 20% off your order
- Join Kelly Smith Trimble, gardening expert, and editor at HGTV.com as she answers commonly asked vegetable gardening questions on the podcast Dig It!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.