People throw around the term healthy eating so frequently that it’s become wrapped up in confusion and vagueness. The everyday person doesn’t even know what it means anymore and oftentimes, “healthy eating” is actually masked as disordered eating. We’re here to provide some clarity on what healthy eating means and also leave you with some practical information on how to eat healthier.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What healthy eating IS and what healthy eating IS NOT
- How to put together a healthy plate
- Why you should eat different food groups
- How to figure out how much you should be eating
- Our favorite balanced meal ideas + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here!
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.