Getting pregnant can be a straight shot for some and a source of stress for others. Today on the pod, we talk with fertility specialist Dr. Obehi Asemota about her passion for helping families grow, the complexities of conception, the importance of thinking ahead if you see pregnancy in your future, and the treatment options for individuals who are struggling with fertility.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Debunking the myths about black women and fertility
- Egg freezing- when to think about it
- The cost of fertility services including IVF
- Testing to assess fertility status
- The steps to take if you are struggling with fertility and MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Visit UOMAbeauty.com/FOODHEAVEN to get 20% off site wide!
- Celebrate International Women’s Month with outdoor sneakers designed just for you at Merrell.com
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.