Recently, we had you submit your burning questions and got an overwhelming amount of submissions. Since we can’t tackle all of your questions today, we’re going to take on some of the more personal ones, and we’ll do a few follow-up episodes answering your business, nutrition, and intuitive eating questions.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Whether or not Jess and her hubs are planning on having kids
- Some of our most memorable moments throughout the years
- Should people be giving out nutrition advice without nutrition credentials?
- & MORE!
Shout to to this weeks sponsors:
• OSEA: oseamalibu.com/foodheaven for $10 off your first purchase of $50+
• Buffy: Visit buffy.co and enter code FOODHEAVEN for $20 off your buffy comforter
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.