Is it just us or is Intuitive Eating NOT all that “intuitive” at first? If you are confused about some of the nuances when it comes to intuitive eating, or how to make it work for you, you’ll want to tune in to today’s podcast episode. Whether you are an athlete or you have an autoimmune disease, today we answer all of your specific questions about how to eat more intuitively…in the real world. Towards the end of the episode, we do a fire round where we try to answer some questions in less than 30 seconds…tune in to the very end to see how we did.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Whether or not it’s possible to practice intuitive eating and lose weight
- What to do when loved ones don’t shut up about their diets
- How to eat intuitively when you have no desire to eat or only want to eat sweets
- Ways to navigate intuitive eating if you don’t feel well physically in your larger body
- & MORE!
• Branch Basics: For 15% off the starter kit, go to branchbasics.com and use code foodheaven at checkout
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply