Did ya’ll go through the bread baking frenzy at the beginning of the pandemic like we did? What we found is that we need some serious baking help!
In this episode, we chat with one of our FAVORITE BAKERS EVER, Vallery Lomas, about how she made her way from being a full time lawyer, to a food blogger, to the first black winner of The Great American Baking Show, to an author of a beautiful book all about baking! Vallery gives us MANY tips and tricks to make our time in the kitchen painless and fulfilling and her most important advice, “Practice bakes perfect!”
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Vallery’s journey from lawyer to food blogger to author
- How Vallery’s book writing experience was very cathartic and cleansing
- FOOD SCIENCE!
- Having a special moment with Ayesha Curry!
- Good premade swaps for when we don’t have time & MORE
- Vallery’s Instagram
- Vallery’s Book
- Vallery’s Website
- Independent Book Shops with signed copies:
- The Strand, Now Serving, Book Larder
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Check out planetoat.com for Oatmilk that is OUT-OF-THIS-WORLD DELICIOUS
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply