In today’s podcast, we’re chatting with Denine Rogers, MS, RDN, LD, FAND, an Integrative Registered Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist with a Masters in Herbal Medicine and Aromatherapy. If you haven’t heard about integrative medicine already, you’ll love learning more in this episode. Denine tells us about how her own health journey led her on a path to integrative nutrition and how it changed her life. You’ll also learn practical action steps you can take to be healthier in an integrative way…starting today.
In today’s episode you’ll learn:
- What integrative medicine and integrative nutrition actually means
- Why integrative nutrition is so important and how it’s different from traditional medicine and nutrition
- Some of the common myths or misconceptions about integrative medicine/nutrition
- Whether or not there is actually science to support aromatherapy and herbal medicine
- Our expert guests’ 2-3 favorite herbs to recommend that have the strongest amount of evidence to support them
- Action steps you can take today to be healthier in an integrative way
Therapeutic-Grade Essential Oils:
- Young Living
- The American College of Health Science – The Apothecary Shoppe
More about Denine:
Denine Rogers, MS, RDN, LD, FAND, is an Integrative Registered Licensed Dietitian Nutritionist, and owner of Living Healthy which is a unique nutrition, health, and wellness consulting business in Douglasville, Georgia in Douglas County. Denine has been a wellness food and nutritional lifestyle management consultant for over 15 years to food service companies, hospitals, federal government programs, educational institutions, corporations, small businesses and healthcare facilities. She is a fellow of the Academy of Nutrition and Dietetics, received her Bachelor’s Degree in Clinical Nutrition from Howard University and has recently graduated with honors, getting a Masters Degree in Complementary and Alternative Medicine and a graduate certificate in Herbal Medicine at the American College of Health Sciences.