Do you often make New Year’s resolutions but fail to follow through?
You are definitely not alone.
Studies show that as many as 50% of New Year’s Resolutions are doomed to fail from day one. In this episode we break down why those infamous NY resolutions don’t work and what to do instead.
In this episode, we are talking about:
- How to follow through with your New Year’s Resolutions by creating manageable, specific goals.
- Preparing and planning for your goals to be successful.
- How to keep yourself accountable throughout the process.
- How to reevaluate your goals and adjust them as needed.
- How to bounce back if you slip.
- Focusing on being your best self!
For more tips and tricks for achieving those lifestyle goals, check out our article with Buzzfeed here!
Remember to throw us some love and grab your copy of our cookbook too!