In today’s episode, we pick the brain of Keri Glassman, a nationally recognized celebrity nutritionist, registered dietitian, healthy cooking expert and published author. In this episode, you’ll learn how Keri got into entrepreneurship and media as a dietitian, her most annoying wellness trends, overcoming moments when she totally screwed up (once on national TV) and Keri’s 8 Pillars of a Nutritious Life. (We promise it’s a goodie.)
Keri is the perfect person to talk to about this because, in addition to being a regular on Today Show, Good Morning America, andddd The Rachael Ray Show, she is the founder and CEO of Nutritious Life, a lifestyle and media company devoted to helping individuals discover and live their most nutritious lives. She’s also the founder and CEO of The Nutritious Life Studio, an internationally renowned online platform that provides forward-thinking education to individuals looking to establish successful careers in the health and wellness industry.
In this episode, we’ll talk about:
- How Keri got into entrepreneurship and media as a dietitian
- Why being an entrepreneur is not just “unicorns, shavasana and journaling”
- Keri’s REALLY GOOD strategies of dealing with nerves, and why perfectionism is never the answer
- How to overcome obstacles and blooper moments in life and work (including that time Keri almost fainted on national TV)
- Keri’s morning routine + how she sets boundaries in her work (plus the importance of saying no)
- and MORE
SHOUT OUT TO OUR SPONSORS
This episode is supported by Thrive Market. Sign up to receive 25% off your first order and a free 30-day membership! Shop all your favorite organic food, beauty, and wellness products at 25-50% off the retail price. Sign up today and see what makes Thrive Market so special.
- Keri’s Website
- Keri’s Best-Selling Books: The New You (& Improved!) Diet, and The O2 Diet.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every week. In each episode, we cover tips and tricks for making lifelong sustainable healthy living changes to upgrade your diet and health. We also interview leading experts in the field of health and nutrition. We hope you enjoyed this episode, and we’ll catch you next time!
Leave a Reply