As bodies go through changes, it’s normal to size out of clothing. However, this can be incredibly triggering for people who have an emotional attachment to their clothing or maybe spent a lot of money on items they love. Getting rid of clothing that used to fit into is hard and today we’re talking all about it with Alissa Rumsey, registered dietitian, certified intuitive eating counselor, and food and body liberation coach.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- What to do with clothes that no longer fit
- How to navigate weight loss thoughts when trying on clothes
- The larger societal issues that impact what sizing is available
- Helpful resources for inclusive sizing + MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes here: https://foodheavenmadeeasy.com/hookup/
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply