Is anyone else still feeling burnt out as we enter 2022? In part two of our burnout series, we speak with fellow podcaster, Emily Thompson, who recently recovered from a two year battle with burnout. Emily calls herself a “Podcast Dinosaur” since she’s been in the pod space hosting her hit show, Being Boss, for over 7 years. Unfortunately, the success of her podcast and other companies triggered a debilitation bout with burnout that too a lot of time to recover from. In this episode, we discuss how the Being Boss mantra, mindset, boundaries, habits, routines got her through her tough two year experience with Burnout.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Emily’s experienced with Burnout for a full 2 years and how she dealt with it
- How Burnout can manifest differently from person to person
- The importance of communication in relationships, especially during times of hardship
- Advice for navigating Burnout effectively
- What to prioritize post Burnout to keep a level head & MORE!
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
- Go to Blueland.com/foodheaven to get 20% off your first order
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply