Have you tried meditation but can’t seem to stick to it? Or maybe it just feels weird? Meditation has a number of benefits, but so many people struggle incorporating it consistently into their routine. Today we’re breaking it all down with our girl Yeradmi Gomes. We’ll be getting into:
- Why most of us are approaching meditation the wrong way
- Yera’s favorite method for instantly quieting a busy mind
- How to make yourself physically comfortable when meditating
- Useful tips for meditating if you have a history of trauma
- A LIVE guided meditation with Yera (she basically put us in a trance)
- And most importantly, whether or not you should scratch that itch that ALWAYS pops up while meditating (amirite?)
Shout out to our episode sponsor:
Looking for an easy way to take quality CBD? Premium CBD by Feals will keep your head clear and help you feel your best. Become a member today at feals.com/FOODHEAVEN and get 50% off your first order with free shipping.
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wed and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.