Plant parents, where you at? Today on the podcast, we have a VERY informational convo with one of our good friends Lois Gutierrez aka @loistheplantlady on Instagram. Lois specializes in Urban Gardening and in today’s episode, she helps guide us on being better plant owners. Learn how to choose the right species, tips and tricks for sustaining the life of your plants, and the 4-1-1 about how to style our living spaces using plants & MORE.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- Lois’ journey to becoming a legendary plant mom
- How keeping plants alive is a definite confidence booster
- Tips from a pro on how to incorporate plants into your living space
- How to pick plants that fit your lifestyle and environment
- Hacks for watering and care of your plant babies & MORE
3 Ways You Can Support This Podcast:
- Support our sponsors using our unique ‘HOOKUP’ codes below
For 20% off your first sip, go to www.drinkghia.com and use code ‘FOODHEAVEN’
- Go to Blueland.com/foodheaven to get 20% off your first order
- Go to HelloFresh.com/foodheaven16 and use the code ‘FOODHEAVEN16’ for up to 16 free meals AND 3 free gifts
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.
Leave a Reply