Cooking for one during quarantine? We got you. Today we’ll be going over practical tips and tricks for making solo cooking more efficient and enjoyable. We’ll also be talking with Klancy Miller, who authored Cooking Solo: The Fun of Cooking for Yourself.
Klancy Miller is the founder of For the Culture: A Magazine Celebrating Black Women in Food and Wine. She is also author of Cooking Solo: The Fun of Cooking For Yourself. Klancy earned her diplôme de pâtisserie from Le Cordon Bleu Paris. She has appeared in The New York Times Food section, on Food Network’s Recipe for Success and the Cooking Channel’s Unique Sweets. She has written for The New York Times, The Washington Post, Food and Wine, Cherry Bombe, Bon Appétit, and Food 52.
In This Episode We’ll Cover:
- How to minimize food waste when cooking for one
- Ways to make solo cooking more enjoyable
- Pro food storage tips to make the most out of your fridge
- Ideal recipes for solo cooks
- Ways to socially connect over cooking while social distancing & MORE!
Shout to to this weeks sponsors:
• OSEA: Go to oseamalibu.com/foodheaven for $10 off your first purchase of $50 or more
• Buffy: For $20 off Buffy comforter, visit Buffy.co and enter code FOODHEAVEN
Can you do us a huge favor?
If you enjoyed this episode, please do us a huge favor and leave us a review on iTunes ….right now. The more reviews we get, the higher we are ranked in iTunes, which means we reach more people!
Become a podcast sponsor:
Our podcast reaches thousands of engaged listeners each week. If you are a brand interested in becoming a sponsor, contact us to learn more about our affordable rates.
Connect with us online:
- Instagram @foodheaven
- Twitter @foodheavenshow
- Facebook @foodheavenmadeeasy
- Pinterest @foodheavenmadeeasy
Our podcast is released every Wednesday and each week we take a deep dive into topics like health at every size, food & culture, intuitive eating, mental health, and body acceptance. If you’re looking for a sustainable and inclusive path to wellness, come hang out with us to learn how to take care of yourself from the inside out.